1) I started watching True Blood since the first season aired.
2) I learned of the show from either "Best Weekend Ever" or "The Soup". Can't remember which. lol
3) I turned 30 last May, and I managed to not have a nervous breakdown, thanks to the loving support of friends and family.
4) I was named after my grandmother and great grandmother
5) If I can get away with it, I'll wear the same shirt several days in a row.
6) I've never broken a bone which makes me like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable".
7) My favorite show (on air) is True Blood
8) I've read the majority of the Sookie Stackhouse novels (11 so far)
9) My favorite designers are Rebecca Taylor, Valentino, Jenny Packham, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, Diane Von Furstenberg, Miu Miu and Clover Canyon.
10) I am a former journalist. I got my start working for my university paper and later worked for HCN.
11) I am now working on my teacher certification
12) I was born in Galveston, TX
13) I am licensed by the state of Texas to conceal and carry.
14) While working as a reporter, people would constantly accuse me of being a "yankee", because I don't sound anything like a Texan.
15) I have no tattoos
16) The only piercings I have are my ears
17) I'm part Czech, Irish, Scottish, and a bunch of other stuff.
18) I have a bachelor of arts degree in communication with a minor in English
19) I was born blonde, but over time it darkened to a medium shade of brown.
20) I'm a makeup snob and rarely buy it from the drugstore
21) I'm somewhat of a cat lady and currently have two.
22) Seeing the movie "SLC Punk", as a teen, left me wanting to be a punk in the 80's.
23) I can't dance... at all... but might bust a move when intoxicated at parties.
24) I grew up doing ballet, tap and jazz and have an assortment of embarrassing photos of me in leotards.
25) My favorite Billy Idol song is "Dancing with Myself" and will lip sync when it comes on.
26) I LOVE fashion and my life goal is to attend New York Fashion Week which is nearly impossible to get in.
27) I also have random embarrassing photos of when I did some modeling as a teen.
28) Despite being a size 8 I was classified as a plus size model. Say what?
29) I wear a size 10 in high end shoes.
30) I'm 5'8
31) As a teen I was obsessed with the show Buffy.
32) Sarah Michelle Gellar is still my idol / gal crush
33) Team Eric Northman (True Blood reference)
34) I was REALLY shy, when I was young
35) My favorite store is Nordstrom
36) I am currently saving up to purchase a ridiculously expensive Prada purse ($1,820 at Neiman Marcus)
37) I have very few allergies
38) The only main thing I'm allergic to is Nickel which prevents me from purchasing cheap earrings.
39) I've been compared to a number of blonde celebrities, which I really don't see the resemblance that much.
40) I'm contemplating cutting my hair into a bob
41) I was diagnosed with a late onset of Bipolar II disorder, at the age of 21.
42) I like to post selfies and cat pics on my Instagram account http://instagram.com/bottleblondegal
43) I have gray eyes
44) My second toe is longer than my big toe
45) I like to exercise when I'm stressed or depressed
46) I'm addicted to coffee and prefer it straight up
47) The first major concert I ever attended was for Sonic Youth in 2004.
48) I have numerous spiral journals that I've written in since high school.
49) I WAS NOT the popular kid in high school and was often teased and mocked. Lost track of the number of times crap was stuck in my hair which is probably why I believe gum is the work of the devil to this day. :P
50) I was accepted much more in college and it was super awesome. :)